Pricing and Options
Pricing and Options
In order to create the best and easiest experience for each client, I have 3 basic options for you to choose from at 3 different price points. From there, you can always add upgrades to truly customize your new bike as much as you'd like. (have an old whip in the garage you want to turn into cash, check out the "Trade Up" page here.)
When it comes to slinging parts on your new shred sled, I offer my clients the best pricing I can put together for you in a one stop complete setup. It saves you countless hours of research as well as when you get your bike, its done! Turn a few screws or drop it off at your favorite LBS and your up and rolling.
Option 1: Stock Frame $1450.00 Complete Bike starting at $3900
- Stock geometry with customizable stack and reach dimensions.
- Tig'd Frame.
- Choice of axle standard.
- Road or Gravel: 130mm or 135mm QR or 142x12 thru.
- Mountain: 135mm QR, 142x12 thru or Boost thru.
- 44mm headtube standard.
- 2 sets of bottle bosses.
- Standard threaded Bottom Bracket: 68mm or 73mm depending on bike design.
- Brake options:
- Road or Gravel: post mount, flat mount or caliper.
- Mountain: post mount
- Dropper compatibility.
- Single color powder coat with logo decal and head badge
Option 2: Custom Frame $1850 Complete Bike Starting at $4600
All custom bikes include the above options with the additions of:
- Fully custom geometry, a soup to nuts spec. You want super short chainstays, no problem. You want your bottom bracket dragging on the ground, done! You want a gravel machine that has a crazy wheelbase, we can do that.
- Option for a 3rd set of bottle bosses.
- Option for a set of rear rack mounts.
- Stealth dropper compatibility.
- Single color powder or paint with logo under clear coat and proper 3 dimensional headbadge.
- Real silver 1/2 dollar brazed onto the frame. (I try to match requested mint years if I can, but these are not a dime a dozen so to speak, so I've got what I got and thats what we got!)
- Lugged or Fillet Brazed frame available see upgrades below.
Option 3: Commissioned Frames $3000 and up, Complete Projects at "if you have to ask."
A "commissioned" bike is something unique! I goes above and beyond anything of the above listed and pretty much is anything goes so long as I can mentally agree that I can make it. They are special projects that really become a collaboration between the client and I in building that off the charts Dream Bike. If you look at the sample of this work the represented "Dirt Kan" is a example of a commissioned bike.
Upgrades are a great way to add that little bit of bling or unique flavor or style to you bike that can really put your own feel into it, all the while not jamming up your purse strings. Here are some of the options I offer, but feel free to ask if you don't see something you want.
- Custom paint: I work with the best painters in the country and they are amazing. It is usually an as quoted item, but you can expect a second color and fancy paint work to tack on another $300. The sky is the limit though and I've had $900 paint done before.
- Forks: There are so many options via bike type so here is just a sampling of pricing for forks.
- Road/CX/Gravel when purchased as a frame set $500. (expect to add $100 to that to match paint.)
- Mountain suspension forks when purchased as a frame set $650. (remember this is just a sample there are so many suspension fork options, but this is a sample of a top end fork.)
- Custom made steel fork match to make a frameset $500.
- Single Speed dropouts $150-$250 including inserts
- Plus Bike Yokes Paragon Machine Works or OakesMFG CNC'd type $250-350.
- Extra braze ons. This includes water bottle bosses, rack mounts, fender mounts light mounts or pretty much anything else you want stucked onto you frame. +$100
- Internal Routing $200 per line.
- Lugged Road Frame using stock lug designs +$500
- Fillet Brazed Frame +$500
- Custom Lugs scroll up and see commission bikes.